Five Key outline derived from the Heart of the Father Ministries.
FIVE KEYS OVERVIEW
KEY 1. Repentance and Faith
There is no greater repentance than turning from sin and turning to the Lord Jesus.
KEY 2. Forgiveness
If we want to be like Jesus, we need to forgive from the heart.
KEY 3. Renunciation
Renunciation is an act or instance of relinquishing, abandoning, repudiating, or sacrificing something.
KEY 4. Authority
In Christ we have authority over our enemies who seek to destroy us. We can take our stand against them through repentance, forgiveness and renunciation and then declare the truth over them.
KEY 5. The Father’s Blessing
The Hebrew sense of blessing means to speak words that empower someone to prosper and thrive.
Unbound Session available to individuals who desire to discover spiritual and emotional wholeness in Christ!
Locations both in Charlotte, NC:
Eastside Church, Harrisburg Rd.
St. Matthew Catholic Church, Rea Rd.
What is an Unbound Session?
1. An Unbound is a meeting with a trained Unbound facilitator to talk about relationships and events that may have caused trauma and/or hurts.
2. Every Unbound Session includes the person seeking freedom, a facilitator, a prayer warrior and the Holy Spirit.
3. The facilitator begins with prayer and then engages the person with questions and discussion.
4. The facilitator then leads the person in verbally breaking the chains of bondage and declaring the truth of God’s Word over their life.
5. Finally, the person is led in taking spiritual authority in their life, and the facilitator prayers the Father’s blessing upon them.
EVERY UNBOUND SESSION IS HIGHLY CONFIDENTIAL, AND WILL LAST ABOUT 1.5 HOURS.
Note: Unbound Session is not a replacement of any type of confession practice. The Unbound Session will enhance the reconciliation experience.