Unbound is a Five Key Model of:
Five Key model derived from the Heart of the Father Ministries in PA.
The Five Key process of an Unbound Session?
What is an Unbound Session?
1. An Unbound is a meeting with a trained Unbound facilitator to talk about relationships and events that may have caused emotional and/or spiritual hurts.
2. Every Unbound Session includes the person seeking freedom, and the Holy Spirit.
3. The facilitator begins with prayer and then engages the person with discussion.
4. The facilitator then leads the person in verbally forgiving and renouncing the lies and spirits identified.
5. The facilitator then declares God’s Word over their life and imparts a Father's blessing.
EVERY UNBOUND SESSION IS HIGHLY CONFIDENTIAL AND LAST ABOUT ONE HOUR AND A HALF (1.5 hours).
Fees :Donations welcomed but not mandatory